Orange Scholars program offers scholarships to associate’s children based on financial need and academic performance, as well as community involvement and leadership.
The Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019 is open to high school seniors and current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Each year, up to 1,000 scholarships are awarded to qualifying applicants in amounts up to $2,500 each.
Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019-2020
The Homer Fund attempts to make a positive effect on our partners’ own lives. The Fund admits how high priced post-secondary schooling can be and chose in 2006 to branch out and seek out different means to demonstrate its service of their partners.
The Homer Fund is a nonprofit charity created in 1999 in celebration of The Home Depot’s 20th anniversary.
Orange Scholars offers scholarships to partners’ children primarily based on financial need, academic performance and community participation, and direction. Financial demand is given the maximum consideration.
level And Field of Study
Orange Scholar Scholarship Covers High School and college courses.
Homer Fund Scholarship is hosted by Orange Scholars.
Orange Scholar Scholarship awarded in the U.S. and Canada are $2,500 each; scholarships awarded in Mexico are $1,000 each
Number of Scholarship
Annually up to 1000 homer fund Scholarships have been given to qualifying applicants in numbers up to $2,500 each year.
Since 2006, a lot more than 11,500 students have received scholarships for more than $27 million to help pay for the cost of attending faculty.
Minimum qualifications for the Orange Scholars Scholarship Programare:
- Applicant must be the dependent of a full- or part-time hourly associate of The Home Depot and its subsidiaries, The Home Depot Canada or The Home Depot Mexico, at the time of application.
- Winners from the 2015-16 program may apply regardless of status
- Applicant must be a current high school senior, or a current college freshman, sophomore or junior planning to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall of 2019
- Applicant must attend an accredited, non-profit two-or four-year college/university
- For-profit colleges/universities are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must attend a licensed, Non-Profit two-or four-year college/university
For-profit colleges/universities Aren’t qualified for this scholarship
- Applicant’s parent/legal must have to be a Home Depot partner for a Minumum of One year at November 1, 2019, and has to be a Home Depot associate at the period that the scholarship is granted.
Just click on the Link to critique filled 2019-2020 Orange Scholars Application
The program period for your 2020-2021 school season will start is Nov. 1, 2019